Looking to get money online?
There are various programs out there that you can follow to make money online, but none of them are really clearly better than the others. Which program will work best for you depends on at lot of variables – your best bet is to do some research into each of them, and from there start to experiment and see which ones call out to you, the ones that just click and are easy for you to use to your advantage.
New ways to get money online are released ALL the time. If you want me to keep you updated on them, you should consider signing up for my email newsletter. I’ll send updated programs that I find useful and easy for beginners to start up right to your inbox. I update both this blog and my emails regularly, but with my email system you’ll have the jump on products before the niches get too saturated.
Recommended Programs to generate Online Income:
- Google Adsense – This program allows you to post advertisements on your websites or blogs that make you money for every click you receive on them. These ads are often able to be customized to match the content that you are providing on your site, maximizing the chances that people will actually click on them to get more information on whatever it is you choose to advertise. This also comes with a specialized Google search box that will allow users to search for things relating to your site, with ads being displayed. These ads also generate revenue for you if someone clicks on them.
Sign up for Google Adsense
- CPAGrip – This is a Pay Per Download type of site. Pay Per Download sites allow you to get paid each time someone downloads a file you have uploaded, because they have to do a survey to unlock the download. These companies use surveys to gather information on what sort of products and services they should sell to what demographics, and sell this sort of information to big name companies to save these companies time and money on testing products themselves. CPAGrip is one of the top PPD sites in the world, and is a great place to start if you’re interested in this type of online marketing.
Sign up for CPAGrip
- Cleanfiles.net – This is similar to CPAGrip, and also a PPD site, but they offer weekly payouts and are more newbie friendly. If you’re new to the concept of money online, you may want to try this program instead. Both work wonderfully, and I used to use both in the beginning of my making money online ventures..
Sign up Cleanfiles
- Amazon associates – This program allows you to use links and banners that you can put on your website. These banners display products from the official amazon.com website that will pay you a small amount of money every time someone from your link decides to actually purchase a product. Sign up for Amazon Associates
- 5 Figure Day – This program allows you to make money online from doing surveys. I’ve found that surveys are a great way to get paid, and they are the primary way I got started on making serious online money (hence the name of the site, my initials + survey). If you’re not much of a saleperson, I suggest starting out here.
Sign up for 5 Figure Day
- Clickbank – Clickbank is an online company that sells digital products. You get paid by going to their marketplace and picking a product you’d like to advertise, and then advertising it through whatever method you choose. You get paid commission off someone choosing to buy the product through your own affiliate link.
Sign up for Clickbank
- Pay DotCom – Exactly the same as Clickbank, but a different company. Make sure you try out various companies before you settle on one.
Sign up for Pay DotCom